Celebrating personal discordia and spiritual anarchy.




Search This Blog


"Anarchy is not intended to be sustainable. It is not a system of government, a codified list of rules and beliefs, or a mind set geared toward cultural constructivism. It is a spark, a flash, a small flame that ignites a paradigm-obliterating explosion. It is destructive by nature. It lies dormant and, like diesel fuel, can only be ignited by tremendous pressure. It deconstructs. It strips flesh from bone and grinds bone to dust. It is doomed to consumption in the conflagration instigated by its own primal spark. It is a catalyst. It is tinder. It is powder and fuse."

Rich Oliver




On turning left...


I drove eighteen wheelers for two years all over the lower 48. I found, to my supreme irritation, that I had a terrible tendency to turn left just short of my drops. I did this even when the GPS insisted that I don't, that I keep to the course and trust the all seeing eye. I rarely did, even knowing my tendency to make each drop more difficult through trying to backtrack after the premature turn. I have since adopted this model for my life theme. I always freak out and turn left just short of what I want. I usually come back to it, but it often takes a tremendous amount of effort to find my way back to the path. I don't understand it. I feel like I have missed out on soooo much by doing the over and over again. I find myself in such a pickle right now. Why didn't I just keep going????