Celebrating personal discordia and spiritual anarchy.




Search This Blog


"Anarchy is not intended to be sustainable. It is not a system of government, a codified list of rules and beliefs, or a mind set geared toward cultural constructivism. It is a spark, a flash, a small flame that ignites a paradigm-obliterating explosion. It is destructive by nature. It lies dormant and, like diesel fuel, can only be ignited by tremendous pressure. It deconstructs. It strips flesh from bone and grinds bone to dust. It is doomed to consumption in the conflagration instigated by its own primal spark. It is a catalyst. It is tinder. It is powder and fuse."

Rich Oliver




Owning Archetypal Anarchy

Situationally speaking, now is not a super time to be an anarchist, at least not in cyberspace. Chest thumping and soap box standing is generally frowned upon in this political climate, the cards indicate a trend toward increased scrutiny and regulation of all electronic media in relation to opinion pieces voicing dissent… it’s looking like blogging may carry terroristic implications, especially if in opposition to emerging fascist paradigms. I may be committing a crime here and there. I am acknowledging the consensual, deliberate, focused nature of this offense here and now. I am stepping up to the plate. I am sealing the message with my freedom and, if the situation eventually demands it, my life. I am refusing to play anymore. I don’t wanna. If dissent and active opposition to increasing matrices of control represents an act of domestic terrorism then I am a terrorist. I am a pirate. I am a criminal heinous and vile. I am prepared for the consequences of my future civil disobedience. I mean it. I have little to lose through acting, much to lose (my soul and self respect) if I choose to stand and remain still. It’s time to get getting. Many of these rants have been veiled attacks on prevailing structure and order. I have been couching my absolute disenfranchisement in symbolic syntax rather than being forthright and direct. I think the time has come to be more concise, more clear and infinitely more direct and active in voicing my warnings.

Sometimes subtlety breeds confusion.
Sometimes misdirection leads to diffusion of energy and intention.
Time to focus up….