Celebrating personal discordia and spiritual anarchy.




Search This Blog


"Anarchy is not intended to be sustainable. It is not a system of government, a codified list of rules and beliefs, or a mind set geared toward cultural constructivism. It is a spark, a flash, a small flame that ignites a paradigm-obliterating explosion. It is destructive by nature. It lies dormant and, like diesel fuel, can only be ignited by tremendous pressure. It deconstructs. It strips flesh from bone and grinds bone to dust. It is doomed to consumption in the conflagration instigated by its own primal spark. It is a catalyst. It is tinder. It is powder and fuse."

Rich Oliver




Cosmic Theory du jour...

I try to live every day, and approach every major decision as if viewed from my deathbed and I ask "will I regret NOT doing this??" That translates to some crazy choices and some completely incomprehensible detours in the road, but I need to have that passion and general feeling of "aliveness" that comes with the scent of new, unlimited possibility. I can live with bad decisions, but not wasted opportunity or experiences. That explains soooo much, if ya know me.

See, I think we are only here to experience, not to have or be, just pure, temporal, transient, passionate experience. Sad to think of wasting the opportunity to really feel and live doing something unsatisfying or even soul killing. I can't imagine the awful regret that must grip some people at the end of life, when they realize they have allowed fear and the opinions of others to rob them of vital experience... I won't live that way. Time is damn short here. I would rather walk into a meat grinder than sit and waste a possibility.