Celebrating personal discordia and spiritual anarchy.




Search This Blog


"Anarchy is not intended to be sustainable. It is not a system of government, a codified list of rules and beliefs, or a mind set geared toward cultural constructivism. It is a spark, a flash, a small flame that ignites a paradigm-obliterating explosion. It is destructive by nature. It lies dormant and, like diesel fuel, can only be ignited by tremendous pressure. It deconstructs. It strips flesh from bone and grinds bone to dust. It is doomed to consumption in the conflagration instigated by its own primal spark. It is a catalyst. It is tinder. It is powder and fuse."

Rich Oliver




Destiny sandwich with onions


“I can't control my destiny, I trust my soul, my only goal is just to be. There's only now, there's only here. Give in to love or live in fear. No other path, no other way. No day but today.” Johnathan Larson

So. Shit. It's out there before me and I cannot stave off the inevitable collision regardless of my own intentions and illusion of choice. It's coming like a train in the dark. What is my purpose? What is my path? If I am without choice, then why do I hesitate? Why do I wonder and hope for something more, something better, something normal and responsible? Hope is a lie of sorts, told by our rational mind to our reptilian brain to subdue its restless, impulsive actions. Hold the reins. Stay the course. The trains a coming. Full forward. This is gonna be messy.