Celebrating personal discordia and spiritual anarchy.




Search This Blog


"Anarchy is not intended to be sustainable. It is not a system of government, a codified list of rules and beliefs, or a mind set geared toward cultural constructivism. It is a spark, a flash, a small flame that ignites a paradigm-obliterating explosion. It is destructive by nature. It lies dormant and, like diesel fuel, can only be ignited by tremendous pressure. It deconstructs. It strips flesh from bone and grinds bone to dust. It is doomed to consumption in the conflagration instigated by its own primal spark. It is a catalyst. It is tinder. It is powder and fuse."

Rich Oliver




On Being Bastardly

Sometimes I am a bastard. Sometimes I am not a bastard. As I age, I am more not than so. That said. I have been a bastard recently. Famously, perhaps in my bastarding of late. Dumb bastard. I gotta stop that.

Perhaps my manners will improve to jerk, or douche bag. Maybe aspire to dork or ass hat. I doubt that. I don't know what ass hat means.

For now. Bastard. Captain Bastard. Strike a jolly pose.
And wait 24 hours before emailing
And texting
And try not to talk
Or think too much
Bastard