Celebrating personal discordia and spiritual anarchy.




Search This Blog


"Anarchy is not intended to be sustainable. It is not a system of government, a codified list of rules and beliefs, or a mind set geared toward cultural constructivism. It is a spark, a flash, a small flame that ignites a paradigm-obliterating explosion. It is destructive by nature. It lies dormant and, like diesel fuel, can only be ignited by tremendous pressure. It deconstructs. It strips flesh from bone and grinds bone to dust. It is doomed to consumption in the conflagration instigated by its own primal spark. It is a catalyst. It is tinder. It is powder and fuse."

Rich Oliver




Return to Valhöll

"Never walk
away from home
ahead of your axe and sword.
You can't feel a battle
in your bones
or foresee a fight."

- The Havamal

Today I find myself unable to fit into present cultural expectations and norms. I am facing a situation from the perspective of a victim. Strange perspective to me. I am from thick, ruddy, Scottish stock. I am over two ell tall and twenty-two stones in weight. I can take a tremendous punch without visible evidence remaining on my person. I am strong as a bull and very similar in build and manor. Yet...

I am being pestered by an individual, weak and wavering, afraid and paranoid, nasty and childish in manor and communication. I am being held hostage by a limp wristed, clammy handed masterbator with a gmail account and a rudimentary knowledge of local stalking laws. I am moving through the legal process to deal with him, but it appears to be stacked in his advantage. He is "mentally ill" and has more rights under current law than any other protected class. I know where he lives. I know where he goes to church. I know his phone number. I know what he looks like.

BUT...his sense of security is as false as his grasp on reality.

When things change, I will visit him and ask him a question or two. When the delicate order fails, I will find him and ask him to explain himself. Law should exist to protect life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness, not to enable some butt-fucking low life wanna-be Jesus to make life unbearable with his neurotic, premature, social ejaculations.