Celebrating personal discordia and spiritual anarchy.




Search This Blog


"Anarchy is not intended to be sustainable. It is not a system of government, a codified list of rules and beliefs, or a mind set geared toward cultural constructivism. It is a spark, a flash, a small flame that ignites a paradigm-obliterating explosion. It is destructive by nature. It lies dormant and, like diesel fuel, can only be ignited by tremendous pressure. It deconstructs. It strips flesh from bone and grinds bone to dust. It is doomed to consumption in the conflagration instigated by its own primal spark. It is a catalyst. It is tinder. It is powder and fuse."

Rich Oliver




Weighing Paths

To stand firm in the storm and see the colors of life swirl and collide, or retreat to shelter and hear only the frenetic wind outside of an empty, dark room...

The storm is for me. Beauty. Drama. Pain and pleasure. Living. I am alive. BTW I did find my balls, I will be using them from now on. What is to be feared? Is it gonna kill me? What if it does...I'm already dying. Some things are well worth the risk, especially when their absence drains the very joy from life and replaces it with drudgery.

Dance with me again. I won't run this time.