Celebrating personal discordia and spiritual anarchy.




Search This Blog


"Anarchy is not intended to be sustainable. It is not a system of government, a codified list of rules and beliefs, or a mind set geared toward cultural constructivism. It is a spark, a flash, a small flame that ignites a paradigm-obliterating explosion. It is destructive by nature. It lies dormant and, like diesel fuel, can only be ignited by tremendous pressure. It deconstructs. It strips flesh from bone and grinds bone to dust. It is doomed to consumption in the conflagration instigated by its own primal spark. It is a catalyst. It is tinder. It is powder and fuse."

Rich Oliver




Resignation as Repose


Chaos reigns in the homestead these days. I'm done for I think. Just when things were beginning to look so promising...I am completely exhausted. I am stressed to my limit. I suppose now would be a good time to practice what I preach and sink back into the stream, maybe I should trust that all of this is actually taking me somewhere and just allow it to happen. That appears to be the natural default, as I am experiencing it. I enjoyed a pretty good stretch of peace. Much needed. I allowed myself to dream a little. That too was needed. Plans were formulated, ideas were formed and dreams were allowed to play out in my mind in hopes of finding their way into physical manifestation. That was a nice thing. Very nice. Time to thank the fates for a brief respite and turn, once more, toward more achievable goals, like putting food in mouths and paying to keep the heat on. I'm cautiously optimistic about the future. Just a bit less excited. I will miss the dreams...