Celebrating personal discordia and spiritual anarchy.




Search This Blog


"Anarchy is not intended to be sustainable. It is not a system of government, a codified list of rules and beliefs, or a mind set geared toward cultural constructivism. It is a spark, a flash, a small flame that ignites a paradigm-obliterating explosion. It is destructive by nature. It lies dormant and, like diesel fuel, can only be ignited by tremendous pressure. It deconstructs. It strips flesh from bone and grinds bone to dust. It is doomed to consumption in the conflagration instigated by its own primal spark. It is a catalyst. It is tinder. It is powder and fuse."

Rich Oliver




Confessions of an Insomniac


It seems a bit of a pickle. Inaction has stalled karmic progression. Had I known that the eventual success of certain fated associations were predicated upon the exercise of swift, decisive action, I would have taken it already...and would be able to pursue, unencumbered, without the ponderous Taurean predilection toward mired down resolve and rationalization. I didn't know.I really didn't. Maybe that's the git. Maybe that's the lesson...that inaction and indecision, regardless of the intention, lead to stagnation. That is, like, the shittiest lesson ever. I am really hoping for a do over here. I think I may have missed the window. A window? Who knew? I am baffled. I am grumpy. I am hosting a small pity party.