Celebrating personal discordia and spiritual anarchy.




Search This Blog


"Anarchy is not intended to be sustainable. It is not a system of government, a codified list of rules and beliefs, or a mind set geared toward cultural constructivism. It is a spark, a flash, a small flame that ignites a paradigm-obliterating explosion. It is destructive by nature. It lies dormant and, like diesel fuel, can only be ignited by tremendous pressure. It deconstructs. It strips flesh from bone and grinds bone to dust. It is doomed to consumption in the conflagration instigated by its own primal spark. It is a catalyst. It is tinder. It is powder and fuse."

Rich Oliver




Here. Now.

“A year, ten years from now, I'll remember this; not why, only that we were here like this, together.”
Adrienne Rich

Gratitude without sure knowledge of the inner workings...appreciation of the outcome without understanding of the works...now that's a trick. I don't understand the events of the last 40 years, but I am beginning to discern a wise smile and a loving hand behind their inception. I think fondly of past life and love, of those sparkling souls entering and exiting the stage of my existance, of their willingness to love and be loved, of their vulnerability, of their pain and sorrow. Thank you for sharing your path and honoring your contracts, regardless of outcome.

I am grateful for now. For here. For this. For you. For myself.
I am awakening from a fitful sleep and finding the world clean and pure after a hard rain. Smell the hope. Feel it cool on my body.

And Ganesh laughs.