Celebrating personal discordia and spiritual anarchy.




Search This Blog


"Anarchy is not intended to be sustainable. It is not a system of government, a codified list of rules and beliefs, or a mind set geared toward cultural constructivism. It is a spark, a flash, a small flame that ignites a paradigm-obliterating explosion. It is destructive by nature. It lies dormant and, like diesel fuel, can only be ignited by tremendous pressure. It deconstructs. It strips flesh from bone and grinds bone to dust. It is doomed to consumption in the conflagration instigated by its own primal spark. It is a catalyst. It is tinder. It is powder and fuse."

Rich Oliver




The Relative Advantage of Occult Foresight

Seeing the future course of events through a divinatory window does not necessarily alleviate related existential friction or allow an individual to change, to a great degree, the outcome. Sometimes it is better not to know what is around the bend, but to enjoy the moment. Foreknowledge may actually nullify essential experience by focusing the psyche on a coming nexus and detracting from actual in flight entertainment. How does one continue on a path whose predetermined outcome is negative? Faith I suppose. I know where my road ends...I've seen the end. It has allowed me some peace, but has lent an air of devil-may-care irresponsibility to my approach. I'm not sure that is a good thing. Why pursue a relationship (for example) when the known outcome is not a positive one? I don't know...but I am being drawn along toward the falls. Any day now, but I feel resigned to experience the conflagration. Its in the cards anyway. This will end badly.